Special parking spaces are reserved at the top floor of the parking garage for passengers with reduced mobility (PRM). These parking spaces are marked on the ground, and ramps are built to facilitate easy access of PRM.
Owners of the vehicles, who park at these parking spaces reserved for PRM and identified not to be one, will be announced to return to the parking garage and asked to empty that parking spot immediately. There are warning notices indicating that the aforementioned kind of actions will be sanctioned.
There are no payment points on the floors of the parking garage or inside the terminals other than the ones located at the exits.
In line with the Principles of Use of State Airports Authority;
- Vehicles driven by or carrying PRM are not charged for a fee up to a maximum of 15 days for each visit. Not only having a notice of "Disabled Person's Vehicle" on the license of the car is sufficient, but also PRM shall be within the vehicle.
- Vehicles driven by or carrying 1st degree relatives of the martyrs are not charged for a fee up to a maximum of 15 days for each visit.
- Vehicles driven by or carrying veterans are not charged for a fee up to a maximum of 15 days for each visit.
- In the event PRM is in the car during the entry but will not be in the car during the exit, "Parking Garage Subscription Center" shall be informed during the entry for a free of charge exit. In case the subscription center is not informed and PRM is not in the car during the exit, a parking fee shall be paid.
To be able to benefit from our short-term subscription offers, please kindly visit the payment points in the parking lot/garage with your ticket within 1 (one) hour following the parking lot/garage entry.
- The aforementioned prices are valid as from 12.01 AM, 01.01.2023.
Short-term Subscription Fees
3 days (72 hour) 220.00 tl
5 days (120 hour) 370.00 tl
1 month 535,00 tl
||0 - 1 hours
||1 - 3 hours
||3 - 6 hours
||6 - 12 hours
||12 - 24 hours