Travel to Turkey
Travel to Turkey
Within the scope of the measures against the Covid 19 pandemic, the following decisions have been taken by the official authorities of the Republic of Turkey regarding entry into Turkey, effective as of June 1, 2021.
- Passengers departing from Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Brazil, South Africa, India, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka and those who are understood to be in these countries in the last 14 days will be requested to submit a negative PCR test report 72 hours before entering to Turkey, and these passengers will be quarantined for 14 days in places determined by the governorships. If the PCR test result to be made at the end of the 14th day of the quarantine is negative, the quarantine measure will be terminated. Passengers whose PCR test result is positive will be taken into isolation and the measure will be terminated with a negative PCR test result which will be made at the end of the 14th day. The flight bans to Brazil and South Africa ended within this framework.
- Passengers departing from the United Kingdom, Iran, Egypt and Singapore will be required to submit a negative PCR test result which has to be made maximum 72 hours before entry.
- When entering Turkey from countries not included in the first two articles, passengers will not be required to submit a negative PCR test result if they submit a document issued by the relevant country's official authorities stating that they have been vaccinated at least 14 days before entrance to Turkey and/or have had the disease and cured within the last 6 months. Quarantine measures will not be applied for these passengers. If passengers departing from these countries cannot submit a vaccine certificate or the documents proving that they have had the disease according to the stated rules, submission of a PCR negative test result made maximum 72 hours before the entrance to Turkey or negative rapid antigen test result made maximum 48 hours before the entrance to Turkey will be deemed sufficient.
- Except for passengers departing from the countries listed in the second article, people entering Turkey may be subjected to PCR test on the basis of sampling at their destination. In this context, passengers will be allowed to go to their final destination after the test samples are taken, and if the test results are positive, they will be treated in accordance with Republic of Turkey Ministry of Health COVID19 guidelines. Passengers with positive test results will be quarantined for 14 days at the addresses they shared and if the PCR test results to be made at the end of the 10th day are negative, the quarantine conditions will be terminated. The quarantine conditions of those who are found to have an Indian variant will be terminated with a negative result of the PCR test at the end of the 14th day.
In addition to this information;
- Passengers who will enter Turkey with our international flights as of March 15, 2021 (excluding transfer passengers and passengers under the age of 6) must fill in the Turkey Entry Form which they can access on this page within the last 72 hours before their flight. The paper printout of the filled form or the mobile screenshot of the filled form will be checked at the stations before the flight.
- All passengers are required to wear masks at airports and flights.
- Our passengers will fill in a "passenger information form" on their flights to Turkey.
- Temperature measurement at our airports have been removed for all destinations apart from Flights to and from Canada, Singapore and Guangzhou and for passengers using hot connection points (points used by transfer passengers with a 90-minute or less connection) due to short connection times.
It is obligatory to obtain the HES code for the flights to be made within Turkey. There is no HES Code requirement for non Turkish citizens. For details, please check Hayat Eve Sığar page.